[lac-discuss-en] Thanks

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 22 13:25:43 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Thanks
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions LACRALO:

 As from Friday sabrna I stopped being his ALAC Member.
 From now responsible for this high honor rests with Natalia
 and Dev

 Harn is that a good job.

 For me it was an honor to have served you in these two years, and no
 hesitate to do it again in the future, these positions within
 ICANN ALAC and deserve a very big commitment and dedication they have to
 go hand in hand for willingness to serve aa reginy of the vocation of service.

 In a few days enviarmi final report missing activities of the
 Meeting in Toronto and my final report from Costa Rica to ac, with all
 activities that have intervened on behalf of LACRALO.

 I bid you farewell, with the firm conviction of having made the
 comprometindome assignment and to continue working for our
 region from Latin America and the Caribbean in search of Internet Users, in
 their rights and their aspirations for a more open Internet, stable and
 safe as governance moon astambin by more internationalist and less
 centrally.

 Thank you for trusting me.

 We will be finding at the next scheduled meeting.

 A big hug to everyone.

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b5ded0b8dd.html