[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nueva_herramienta_de_participaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_y_comunicaci = F3n_en_ICANN? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Oct 16 21:14:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Nueva_herramienta_de_participaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_y_comunicaci = F3n_en_ICANN? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions:
 On the day of yesterday, Fade Chechad (CEO of ICANN), during the ceremony
 Opening launching ad
 comunicaciny tool new participation. My
 ICANN <  https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/myicann.org>
 .
 This is a web platform where we will be able to access
 a dashboard customized and adapted to their activities, interests, and
 work within ICANN.
 For now is running the first Beta version, which I must say
 it's working pretty well.
 This tool does not replace but complement the ICANN website.
 some of the things we can do is:
 A) We have a place to give us the latest news with the possibility of
 access to the source thereof.
 B) A complete schedule compatible with all email clients
 C) Ability to easily subscribe to the mailing list
 facility to choose day time that you arrive you

 I think this is good news and Quera share it with you!

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/221793b905.html