[lac-discuss-en] Open Invitation to IGF Workshop 146 - Baku

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:01:09 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Open Invitation to IGF Workshop 146 - Baku
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 (Inglés bellow)

 Dear,

 I send another invitation.

 Together with a group of Alumni Program ISOC Next Generation Leaders
 estarparticipando as a panelist at the Workshop No. 146: Intellectual
 Property Rights and the freedom to share: are the two compatible?

 In the mail forwarded to continuacin, encontrarnms information to
 regard.

 Ojalnos may accompany.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 Dear all,

 I'm sending another invitation.

 Together with a group of alumni of the ISOC Next Generation Leaders
 Programme I will be Participating as a panelist at the Workshop No. 146:
 "Intellectual Property Rights and the freedom to share: are the two
 compatible? "

 In the forwarded mail you can find more information about it.

 I hope you can join us.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 ---

 Dear list members,

 This mail is to invite you to the IGF Workshop 146 Intellectual Property
 Rights
 and the freedom to share: are the two compatible? take place at That Will
 the
 Baku Expo Exhibition and Convention Centre (room * 4 *) * on November 8th * from
 * 11:00 * to * 12:30 * (GMT +4).

 The workshop has been Organised by a group of alumni of the ISOC Next
 Generation
 Leaders Programme Under the mentorship of the Internet Society and will
 focus on
 The Tension Between the essential intellectual property rights Notably,
 copyright
 and the more liberal freedom to share, Which is a unique attribute of
 The Emerging
 Represents information society and the quintessence of the right to receive
 and impart
 information and ideas.

 The purpose of the workshop is to trigger a dynamic discussion Between the
 attendees
 and the panellists in order to analyze the different nuances of the issues
 at stake.
 For this reason, we welcome the participation of the audience, be it
 on-site or remote.

 Knowing That many members of this list are truly passionate about IPR
 issues, we urgently
 you to join our discussion and share with us your standpoint.

 Further details on the workshop may be found here
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/w2012/proposals

 Further details on the ISOC Next Generation Leaders Programme may be found
 here http://www.internetsociety.org/

 Please, feel free to circulate this invitation.

 We look forward to meeting you in Baku.
 Best regards

 The Organisers of the IGF workshop 146

 * Luca Belli <http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/luca-belli/24/20/1a4> *
 Doctorant *** in Droit Public *
 * CERSA, ** ** Panthon-Assas Universit *
 * Sorbonne University <http://www.sorbonne-universites.fr/#KLINK> *
 *
 *

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the discussions Diplo Internet Governance Community: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7af059ec7c.html