[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__resumen_de_la_reuni = F3n_d? == Iso-8859-1? Q? E_AlAC_del_Domingo_13_de_Octubre? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Oct 15 19:29:33 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__resumen_de_la_reuni = F3n_d? == Iso-8859-1? Q? E_AlAC_del_Domingo_13_de_Octubre? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Sergio Aces, yesterday started with a given working hard as well as you
 sealas in your summary.
 We started the day with a visit of the new ICANN CEO Fadi Chehad and if
 his words could summarize in a few sentences, they become:
 "Icann exists to provide the necessary resources to achieve the ALS
 its objectives "
 "I'm aqupara protect users'
 Ms later those same ideas were reinforced by Sally Costerton, the new
 Senior Advisor to the President on Issues with Stakeholders
 Based in Brussels and Jim Trengrove:
 "We want to provide legitimacy"
 "The idea is to be established Brusellas offices everywhere
 the world "
 "We are here to assist in the passes where there ALS and also where there
 there are "

 So draw your own conclusions!

 On the subject of the SSAC must say that several people have made me very
 good comments about the Declaration made by our region.
 We must continue working in this direction!

 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org