[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Resumen_de_la_reuni = F3n_de_AlAC_d? == Iso-8859-1? Q? El_Domingo_13_de_Octubre? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Oct 15 15:40:18 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Resumen_de_la_reuni = F3n_de_AlAC_d? == Iso-8859-1? Q? El_Domingo_13_de_Octubre? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions:
 This is a summary of what was done in the day yesterday, estarenviando
 acompaando week reports the participation process of the ALAC
 Member Meeting in Toronto this.

 In the morning we had a visit and exchange of views with the
 new President and CEO of ICANN Chehad Fadi, where
 gave very good news regarding how it will work from now on ms
 ICANN, for example breaking the estates of watertight
 ICANN departments and making a cross-sectional
 ICANN's administracin, I believe this is a good opportunity to
 improve the organization but also think it will cause some
 Crisis pequeas Quizs product that nobody likes change as
 abrupt, They will have to be accommodated bodies and head to this new
 way of doing politics in the organization, but this is undoubtedly
 track.

 One of the things he said was that ALAC and the community at large gave
 ICANN legitimacy, is the first time I hear this in ICANN, provided
 I got the feeling that we watched from the side, but this I think was
 DEFINITION message politics of the present and to the future of
 the participation of the collective subject of Internet users.

 This was followed by a discussion with the ccNSO Council, where as is
 customarily performed a small introducciny then touched
 the following points:
 1. Financial contributions ccTLDs: current status and the difference between
 ccTLD and gTLD's (the local role of ccTLD's, the limited role of ICANN).
 2. Framework of interpretation: interpretation of existing policies.

 There were reports of Working Groups At-Large
 ROP Working Group Criteria and Metrics Subcomitde (is working
 during this this reunin).
 Draft Declaration on the ALAC Community Input
 respect of the Draft 2013-2016 Estratgico n
 Debate on talks of budget and financial issues in progress.

 Tubimos a meeting with Xavier Calvez, ICANN CFO (finance) with a very
 Good participation Tijiani AFRALO Ben Jema,

 Upgrading the Department of Communications With Sally Costerton,
 Chair Senior Advisor on Stakeholder Affairs and Jim
 Trengrove, Senior Director of Communications.
 Achubo good news from ICANN's approach to organizations
 civil society and governments as the theme astambin
 of comunicaciny outreach, surely this information expand it to me
 return.

 Debate with President SSAC, Patrik Fltstrm. Mention was made between
 other things the statement I made about SSAC053.

 Debate with Maguy Serad, Vice Contractual Compliance, here
 There was a great participation of Garth Bruen (NARALO chair) and Evan
 Leivovich.

 Working Group of New gTLDs - the topic was led by Avri Doria and
 acompaada by the participation of Dev Anand
 Accion Group on Technology - Dev Anand Teelucksingh Social At-Large
 Media Strategy Workspace.

 Upgrading the DSSA Working Group
 Capacity creation / Capacitacin in At-Large by Olivier Crpin-Leblond
 and remotely Tamanikaiwaimaro Room
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto

 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>

 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +54 5
 9 223 5 215819 end_of_the_skype_highlighting *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/abc0942c41.html