[lac-discuss-en] ALAC Outreach Subcommittee on Call

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 11:48:16 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ALAC Outreach Subcommittee on Call
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear Staff,
 I'd like to join in me to this Committee
 Best Regards,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia

 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas

 Join LACRALO:

 ________________________________
 From: &quot;staff at atlarge.icann.org&quot; <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 To lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 CC: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Subject: CALL FOR ENTRY: Sub-Comitde ALAC Divulgacin

 [[- Translated text (in -&gt; s) -]]

 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 On behalf of Cheryl Langdon-Orr, acting chairman of the Sub-Comitde ALAC Extension &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Outreach>,

 As the extension Subcomitse reuniren Toronto on Tuesday October 16th between 17:00-18:00 at Meeting Room Regatta (see details at: http://toronto45.icann.org/node / 34 361), and start the activities immediately AFTER THE reunin in Toronto, volunteers for the positions of formal representative must indicate their intersams By Friday, October 26, 2012. General Membresa permanecerabierta.

 If you estinteresado to be a formal representative of the Sub-Comitde Divulgacin ALAC, Please Send an electronic mail address indicating your interest in At-Large in staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 by 23:59 UTC on Friday 26, 2012.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
 ICANN Staff Policy How to support ALAC
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/86bcb1f005.html