[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_importante_para_la_Regi = F3n_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?!? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 27 13:10:15 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_importante_para_la_Regi = F3n_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?!? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Jos, I watched a little more.
 It will appear that at least until February 2012 and from several years back, the
 Olga Seora Madruga held the position of Vice President at Iridium
 (Www.iidium.com), so if they are now Argentina, his home is
 a few months. In addition, now appears as ARSAT consulting SA In his
 Figure currculum as international company, but is a state enterprise
 Argentina, which not think I can adequately represent the
 region.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto