[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_importante_para_la_Regi = F3n_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?!? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:24:03 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_importante_para_la_Regi = F3n_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?!? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 This time I come to you for the purpose of sending you one cuestin that
 estcomentando and respect the interests of our reginy
 QUICK need to take a position.

 Olga Madruga was elected to the Board of ICANN and was targeted as
 our region, you see the following link:

 http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-30aug12-en.htm

 This is your Curriculum:
 And investigating http://www.icann.org/en/groups/nomcom/bios-30aug12-en.htm
 bit your situation, The lady Olga recently Madruga estviviendo in
 Argentina, but has spent his entire career in other countries and
 9 years working primarily in the Federal Communications Commission.

 I invite you to the known and investigated their curriculum and I want
 we can reach a consensus on whether Olga Madruga represents Seora
 really the interests of the region, and quizzes, if they perceive that you meet
 with geogrfica diversity requirement, irrespective of their
 residence.

 I leave open the debate and the main idea is to Toronto with a
 clear position on this issue and submit a report to ALAC.

 For my part, said that although the main objective is not the
 person representing the regional but acte in his individual capacity,
 geogrfica diversificacin criterion aims to bring the
 Board and other organs of ICANN the diversity of views of different
 communities. Given that, I doubt that Madruga Seora should be
 annotated by Amrica America and Caribbean in the Board.

 Regards

 JosArce

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/06baada98e.html