[lac-discuss-en] Open Season-m demolish Patent

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Sep 21 13:32:47 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Open Season-m demolish Patent
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Carlton, for a while I see your mails preocupacin
 incomplete arrive whenever you put a website these do not appear,
 you may try to put them in () or in [] to see if this
 improvement and we do not miss anything about your contributions? For now I'm
 doing is to go directly to the original email, but I must confess that this
 is very annoying ;)
 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/84e844955b.html