[lac-discuss-en] Delegates at Nom Com by ALAC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Sep 21 13:31:53 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Delegates at Nom Com by ALAC
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 * Dear companions: *
 * I hereby Scartezini Vanda greet our new
 representative to the Nom Com! who was elected by ALAC to meet
 this mission.
 *
 * Mention Also want to do the excellent work proposed by Jacqueline
 Morris really was a clash of titans, has been very difficult to choose
 between two great companions of our region. ***
 A big hug to both.
 Best Regards
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/53475fe141.html