[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER - LACRALO conference call - Monday, September 17, 2012 at 23:00 UTC

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 17:48:06 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER - LACRALO conference call - Monday, September 17, 2012 at 23:00 UTC
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear staff,
 Yesterday my son was interned on a Clinic. Excuse me for not Appear yesterday but it was very difficult. My son is already out, but go out Until today.
 Best Regards,

 Unfortunately, yesterday I had my son in observation in the clinic and for that reason could not participate in the call. Sorry for not having warned before.
 Salihasta this morning of the Clinic.

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia