[lac-discuss-en] FW: R: Heidi in the ICANN Executive team

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun Sep 16 15:20:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: R: Heidi in the ICANN Executive team
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hello,

 I think may be of interest to all this exchange of views between Roberto Gaetano and Sbastien funciny Bachollet on the fate of the At-Large at the change of CEO at ICANN.

 I agree with what he says Roberto Gaetano in that review and increase the capacity of our representation to make substantive contributions to the production of ICANN and its impact. Surely Fadi Chehade esthaciendo recognition and words of Sbastien Bachollet implicarn evaluacinms also one criticism of the contributions and capacities.

 Also deserving attention the question at the end of the message: we believe reorganizacin the "staff" of ICANN, with Heidi now reporting directly to the Director General, may have consequences for the processes and priorities of At-Large ?

 I conclude with a greeting and felicitacina Heidi Ullrich and his team for this positive change.

 Cordial greetings.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org