[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: WHOIS Survey WG Survey

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:10:05 UTC 2012

FYI

==============================
------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Subject: [At-Large] WHOIS Survey WG Survey
To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Hi,

The GNSO WHOIS Survey WG has gone live with its survey concerning many
aspects of the WHOIS service.  A lot of work by many people has gone into
this.  The survey has been commented and several people, including I
beleive some from At-Large tested an earlier version of the survey and made
helpful comments.

The WG hopes a lot of people take this survey so that it has the widest
possible and most diverse perspective.

Who better than At-Large for that sort of task.

Please feel free to skip any question that you feel  does not apply to you.
 And take advantage of the ability to stop and then continue at a later
time.  It is long
and some questions take time to think through, or at least they did me.
 Some of them I think I am still thinking about.

In addition to taking this yourself, please feel free to pass it on to your
organizations and networks.

thanks

avri

Begin forwarded message: