[lac-discuss-en] no points SSAC053-Domains.

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Sep 14 16:23:47 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: no points SSAC053-Domains.
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Sergio,

 thank you. I have it perfectly present. Bortzmeyer document is the last 24 hours. What estn considering?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org