[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS ALAC Member 2012-2014

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:11:26 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I am humbled by the kind comments and support received in LACRALO.
I greatly appreciate the support received and I thank all of you.

I would like to thank Fátima Cambronero for her candidacy and for the
work she continues to do in LACRALO.
And to thank Humberto Carrasco and to his continued involvement in LACRALO.

I look forward to continue the work to serve the interests of LACRALO
and the ICANN At-Large community as an ALAC member.

But....most of all, I look forward to collaborate with ALL of you in
LACRALO so that we, the At-Large Structures in Latin America and the
Caribbean can serve the interests of the individual Internet users in
ICANN's activities.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society