[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS ALAC Members 2013-2014:

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:51:37 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULTS ALAC Members 2013-2014:
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Dev Congratulations! The region benefits from someone like you, has
 proved to be trained, know LACRALO internal processes of
 ALAC and ICANN, which has worked unconditionally (and continue
 doing) on \u200b\u200bbehalf of our region, and that has always participated in
 all our meetings and working groups. Hope your pace
 We work spread to all of us, for once and for all,
 we are content producers and results within ICANN.

 Unlike some members already expressed, I will not make
 pasnada has not and that was another eleccinms. I hope you never ms
 again shake the legality and institutions within our
 RALO.

 Nor will I say that from now on I promise to work for
 LACRALO / ALAC, since quite some time, I've been doing. My
 offering is teamwork, which we all need in LACRALO,
 and already in the past we have had the opportunity to perform.

 All the best for this new phase.

 I take this opportunity to thank the words as considered to
 me in previous posts.

 Best regards,

 Fatima