[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS 2013-2014 ALAC members:

mtelez at gmail.com mtelez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:44:28 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULTS 2013-2014 ALAC members:
 From: mtelez at gmail.com

 Take this opportunity to congratulate Dev and I hope that this serves to demonstrate
 in practice that the region is one, and encourage the participation
 effective for everyone rather than a small lite in LACRALO.

 Marcelo Telez
 Vice-president
 Internauta Argentina

 Take this opportunity to congratulate Dev and I Hope That Serves to this
 That Demonstrate in practice the region is one, and Encourage Effective
 participation of all and not just a minority in LACRALO.

 Marcelo Telez
 Vice President
 Internauta Argentina