[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Resultados_de_la_votaci = EF = BF = BDn_ALAC? == Utf-8? Q? _miembros_2013-2014 = 3A? =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:39:36 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Resultados_de_la_votaci = EF = BF = BDn_ALAC? == Utf-8? Q? _miembros_2013-2014 = 3A? =
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Colleagues

 First of all I want to offer my sincere congratulations to DEV by
 have won this election. I think l Serun excellent ALAC Member
 and wish him the best of luck in this desempeo.

 I also take the opportunity to thank those who
 placed their confidence in me, giving me their vote.

 Elections are won and lost by participating, that is what I did
 and any system democrtico is favored with the exercise of
 vote that is what happened here.

 Continue to work as an active member in LACRALO, despite not having
 been elected this time and all the hype that my levantpor
 candidacy.

 Greetings to all

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/425947f0d4.html