[lac-discuss-en] Atte - Sr Huesca and LACRALO members - Re: RES:???????? = ISO-8859-1 q Voting_announcement_ / / == _Anuncio_de iso-8859-1 = q = F3n _votaci

gmzamora at gmail.com gmzamora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:43:37 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Atte - Sr Huesca and LACRALO members - Re: RES:???????? = ISO-8859-1 q Voting_announcement_ / / == _Anuncio_de iso-8859-1 = q = F3n _votaci
 From: gmzamora at gmail.com

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 It lindisimo start the week with a smile ... and the truth that this
 last sentence of Mr. Huesca I loved it:

 "With respect"

 I will say that it is comical, issuing a series of considerations
 offensive by dems not only for the
 President LACRALO and I quote:

 "* In this process, the presidency nonsense, has lost its way *"

 Therefore argue that a process is violent democrtico what I / we
 automticos becomes violent and I quote:

 For the rest of the members that if we vote and participr as
 indicates our obligaciny quote:

 "* A process that clearly votacin violent ICANN initially:
 democracy *. "

 As far as whether to vote and elected is that it takes more votes
 democracy. -

 Moreover Quizs my weak legal formation or the fact of being a lawyer
 disqualifies me and say, I say ... wont ... argue .. I reason this
 by a slip of Mr. Huesca and I quote:

 "* At ALS we invite them to work more with their users and
 representatives of them being lawyers to litigate less and act more * "

 I mean, let us then that attorney, bad fortune and life
 sins of youth, say those who are not in appearance are the
 word of the Lord converted echos. -

 In particular I sealar the respect with which one hablde
 candidates is an outright insult and I quote:

 "* The inordinate ambition of a member of one of the organizations, Humberto
 Carrasco got us into this dynamic.Clearly that does not carry any
 represent merit to warrant the region, which is located
 physically absent "
 *
 Someone is ambitious does not seem bad, indicate that this ambition is
 attributing excessive if a defect is disqualifying and not qualify
 speak when referring to no one to represent Merit
 the region, as it should be interpreted, but respectfully ahhh ... forgiveness
 be a lawyer and my desire to fight for everything I do express this
 so ... ahh and not give me referring to that are not the
 region, because I can be limited in my reasoning but of grammar and
 understand syntax, and reading the text does not show anything
 Style ... and if that meant learning how to write my friend or ask
 someone to do it for you. -

 I decior it is wonderful to see someone finally tells me TERMS
 simple and clear so that we are, and to represent the view of
 usurios of the internet!fantstico!, we now know the view of the
 Mexican users because imagine if expressed is because I ask
 saying all this, right? emitting or view favored should consult all
 before or have the authority to do so representing someone?

 For me I think little, not because they imagine that the user wants
 Internet Patagonia Argentina, but because it is sometimes better to stay
 silent and be thought stupid than to speak and prove it .... I mean?

 To conclude, I believe that your mail dear Mr. Huesca is a
 nonsense whose only utility is making me start the week with a
 smile ... in a few words a nonsense ... But I say EYE WITH RESPECT!
 always important to say anything stupid but as long as with
 quedamois respect dispensed all, in order .... -

 Best Regards

 William M. Zamora
 ADIAr

 On September 3, 2012 02:45, Erik Huesca <erik at huesca.mx> wrote:

> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>
> Estamos en un proceso de votación que a todas luces violenta un  principio
> de ICANN: la democracia. (tomando texto de tu correo)  porque si ya se está
> votando ya no se está debatiendo, regla básica de la misma.
>
> En los últimos días hemos transformado la lista  en un tribunal virtual,
> mas que en un espacio para discutir lo que nuestros representados tienen
> que opinar del rumbo de la Internet, sobretodo cuando se acerca una buena
> embestida a la gobernanza de la misma.
> La ambición desmedida de un miembro de una de la organizaciones, Humberto
> Carrasco nos ha metido en esta dinámica. Es evidente que no tiene ningún
> merito para merecer representar a la región, de la cual se encuentra
> físicamente ausente. En este proceso,sin sentido la presidencia,ha perdido
> el rumbo.
>
> El proceso de votación desde nuestra perspectiva, no tiene las condiciones
> necesarias para darse. Si vamos retrasados, lo mejor es hacer bien las
> cosas. Por lo pronto, les comunicamos que no participaremos, ni avalaremos
> los resultados de esta votación.
>
> A las ALS debemos invitarlas a trabajar más con sus usuarios y a los
> representantes de ellas que son abogados a litigar menos y actuar más. Es
> un ya basta al eterno ciclo de argumentos que no representan más que
> opiniones jurídicas y no el sentir de los usuarios de la región.
>
> Con respeto
>
> Erik Huesca
> ISOC México
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 William M.Zamora
 Advocate - Studio jurdico &quot;Lex-Trelew&quot;
 Twitter: @ guillermozam
 Skype: gmzamora
 Iberoamerican Network Manager
 ElDerechoInformatico.com <http://www.elderechoinformatico.com>