[lac-discuss-en] Congratualtions to Trinidad Tobago for its 50 years of Independence!! august 31th.

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:17:53 UTC 2012

Yessir!  And to date, he's suffered not one successful contradiction!

Mrs McMillan - may she rest in peace - taught me  from early it was all
bull, those analyses that placed the Quakers and Fox, Wilberforce and all
these fine christian English gentlemen as saviours!   Then could not
explain the 'compensation' paid to the slaveholders but nothing for the
slaves!

To this day if I want to be irritated for something, I read the "Queen's
Advice to the peasantry of Jamaica".

Yessir, Dr. Williams' book was at the beginning of my journey to skepticism.

Doubt first.  Always!

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799