[lac-discuss-en] ???????? = ISO-8859-1 q Voting_announcement_ / / == _Anuncio_de iso-8859-1 = q = F3n _votaci

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Aug 31 13:20:12 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:???????? = ISO-8859-1 q Voting_announcement_ / / == _Anuncio_de iso-8859-1 = q = F3n _votaci
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Jos,

 I really appreciate your prompt response.

 The choice that estabierta now is very different from the choice for which discussions took place.

 The discusin you propose now, with votacin started, it seems contrary to logic and elementary procedures democrticos ms.

 But follow your judgment and congratulate you make a decision.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUMBER OF NEW phone

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM +525541444475 Mexico

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org