[lac-discuss-en] The U.S. Government Withdrawals Rojadirecta complaint against the domains and the Court orders return Their 7 U.S. Government withdraws lawsuit against Rojadirecta domains and the Court orders return

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:35:58 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: The U.S. Government Withdrawals Rojadirecta complaint against the domains and the Court orders return Their 7 U.S. Government withdraws lawsuit against Rojadirecta domains and the Court orders return
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

    The U.S. government withdrew the lawsuit against the domains
    of Rojadirecta and the Court orders return

 Almost 19 months after seizing the domains of rojadirecta.com and
 rojadirecta.org, the Government of the United States of America 'has
 withdrawn its lawsuit against these domains and the Court has ordered and
 devolucin thereof.

 On January 31, 2011 the U.S. government embargaba our
 rojadirecta.org rojadirecta.com domains and, on his initiative
 called "Operation In Our Sites". Immediately begin
 discussions with the Government, through our representatives
 legal here in San Francisco and New York, in order to achieve
 the devolucin thereof.Since it is impossible at this stage of
 recover domains amicably, filed a lawsuit against
 the Government, the Ministry of National Security and the Department of
 Custody Inmigraciny United States of America. In answer to
 judiciary and our action as a requirement to keep the domains
 seized, the government proceeded to sue both domains, application
 today has removed more than a year has despusy course, almost
 Instantly, the Southern District Court of New York ordered the
 devolucin domains.

 A little later to meet the court order initiated negotiations with
 organizations responsible for all domain registrations. com
 and. org (Verisign and PIR respectively) to restore the.
 In Rojadirecta prximas hours will again be accessible from
 rojadirecta.com and rojadirecta.org, ie from domains than ever
 had to be censored.

 You can follow us on:
 - Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Rojadirecta>
 - Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/Rojadirecta>

 Documents:
 - Notification of voluntary desestimacin
<http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=127830273>
 - Letter from the Government informing the voluntary desestimacin
<http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=127844863>

    The U.S. Government Withdrawals complaint against the Rojadirecta
    domains and the Court orders Their return

 Almost 19 months after having the domains rojadirecta.com and Seized
 rojadirecta.org, the U.S. Government has Withdrawn its complaint against
 These domains and the Court has already ordered Their return.

 On January 31, 2011 the U.S. Government Seized our domains
 rojadirecta.com and rojadirecta.org as part of its operation &quot;Operation
 In Our Sites. &quot;We Initiated Immediately Talks with the government,
 through our legal Representatives in San Francisco and New York, in
 Order to Obtain the return of the same.Since it is impossible at this
 stage to recover domains amicably, we filed a complaint against the
 Government, the Department of Homeland Security and the Immigration and
 Customs Enforcement agency of the United States of America. In response
 to our complaint and as a requirement to keep the Seized domains, the
 Both proceeded to sue Government domains, Which Withdrew today it more
 than a year later and has led Which, almost instantly, the Court of the
 Southern District of New York to order the return of the domains.

 Shortly after learning of the court order, we started proceedings with
 Organizations responsible for all the. com and. org domain registrations
 (Verisign and PIR respectively) in order to restore the domains. In the
 Rojadirecta coming hours will again be accessible from rojadirecta.com
 and rojadirecta.org, That is from the domains That Never Should Have
 been censored.

 You can follow us on:
 - Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Rojadirecta>
 - Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/Rojadirecta>

 Documents:
 - Notice of voluntary dismissal
<http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=127830273>
 - Letter from the Government informing the voluntary dismissal
<http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=127844863>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d5fe225358.html