[lac-discuss-en] RES: The minister's words LACRALO / Some words of Secretary LACRALO

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 30 15:48:51 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: The minister's words LACRALO / Some words of Secretary LACRALO
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dev That is true, but since nothing was done to correct it hence, the result is difference of interpretation leading to useless discussion where two sides may be correct.
 Guess is more than time to correct errors Such You have appointed some years ago. Better to circulate again the errors then You have Identified
 Best,

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 IT Trend
 1004 Avenida Paulista 1159 cj
 01311-200 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Tel + 5511 3266.6253
 Mob + 55118181.1464
 Idéia Dissemine this:
 Enter domain or ao telefone do research.
 Domain dialing
  www.siter.com