[lac-discuss-en] Any words of Secretary of LACRALO / Some words of LACRALO Secretary

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:07:21 UTC 2012

If this were Trinidad and Tobago Politics a motion of no confidence would
be submitted immediately and calls for resignation.

Is it that we cannot trust what is being stated in writing or the case of a
weak memory? A representation of complaining about feelings while
expressing pure irrationality? I would like to know, but in any respect it
is Lacralo and its faithful members that suffer.

I look forward to replies on these emails and issues from our Secretary.

Regards

Cintra