[lac-discuss-en] CIVIL SOCIETY

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Aug 30 14:31:45 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: CIVIL SOCIETY
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 I consult on what you consider forests as a society
 CIVIL.

 Qutipos organizations / groups can be considered as a Society
 Civil???

 I ask this because, yesterday, was treated in the meeting of the
 RALOS secretaries, preparatory to Toronto and divergences.

 For example: be considered part of the SOHO Civil Society
 (Small Office Home Office), something like Pequeas offices, home offices.

 I would like to have your view favored to carry the reunin that
 Haren Toronto.

 Without ms,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/244fbe4202.html