[lac-discuss-en] Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 22:09:53 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all:
 We need to establish the point of view of LACRALO and it is therefore important to consider the results of the survey that aplicdesde Domain Locking WG:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31174551 puesto

 In the list of WG has been much discussion about possible conclusions from the study of the polls, but basically is how and qumomento estestudiando apply dominios.Creo locks that point to discuss Qutan is affected or not have seen the establishment of end users with "Lock" and UDRP POLICIES for that is the item that generarrecomendaciones estdiscutiendo.

 You have created a Wiki space to comment on the matter:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=36208918

 I've been talking to people from the region also involved in the issue, as Gabriela Szlak who esttrabajando from the GNSO Constituency elBusiness and if possible we can build a joint Declaration between BC and LACRALO. Remember that time is short to participate.

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia

 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas