[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Extension = F3n_plazo_de_votaci = F3n? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:13:16 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Extension = F3n_plazo_de_votaci = F3n? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 With relationship to the subject of virtual quorum for votes, and to comply
 strictly with Rule 11 of the Rules of Procedure ORDINARY
 LACRALO FOR MEETINGS deliberative bodies of LACRALO,
 AL/2007/SD/2.Rev2 paper, we will extend the voting until today August 27th to
 23:59 UTC. Please note that the initial vote was conducted from 22
 August to 24 (including the latter gives what he does than 3 days) and
 the extension is 25, 26, and 27 (3-day).

 According to Rule 20 The President must declare the period
 time that the votes should be made and the date and time
 your finalizacin .. "I declare, in accordance with the period of the
 extension of the vote is 3 das.

 Best regards,

 Jose Arce

 -