[lac-discuss-en] EXTENSION OF THE VOTE -ALAC

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:06:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

With regards to the issue of quorum for a virtual vote, and in order to
comply strictly with Rule 11 of LACRALO's ORDINARY RULES OF PROCEDURE  FOR
MEETINGS OF DELIBERATIVE BODIES OF THE COMMUNITY, document
AL/2007/SD/2.Rev2, we will extend the vote until today August 27th at 23:59
UTC. Please note that the initial vote was conducted from August 22 until
the 24th (inclusive making it 3 days) and the extension is the 25, 26, and
27 (3 days).

In accordance with Rule 20 " ...The Chair shall declare the length of time
during which votes shall be cast, and the date and time of the closing of
the vote..." I declare the length of the extension is 3 days.

Thank you.

Jose Arce