[lac-discuss-en] Waiver LACRALO nomination as representative to ALAC

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:46:27 UTC 2012

Dear Fatima:
I am truly saddened by the decision you have taken but totally understand
and empathize with the path you took to the decision.  Know that you
continue to rise in my estimation as a colleague and as a participant of
the kind of LACRALO I visioned when I came to this in 2006.

Every best wish.
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799