[lac-discuss-en] Waiver LACRALO nomination as representative to ALAC

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 17:19:35 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Waiver LACRALO nomination as representative to ALAC
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Fatima:

 It's a shame we have to get a story like this, just as momentous as a process which we viviendo.Creo, I hope, not perders your enthusiasm and commitment to the region by having to take a step side. It is important that the integrity between the thought and the action is permanent and is what we have given an example. Not only integrity but of courage because it is not easy to face this kind of decision.

 As stated by Albert, is one of the few occasions that we have at least two excellent candidates for the choice. And yet, I understand and support the decision we have taken.

 It has assumed the commitment and not Serla last time you left the imprint of your steps.

 Thank you very much for the lesson you have given us.

 A hug,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia