[lac-discuss-en] Waiver LACRALO nomination as representative to ALAC

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 23 03:39:52 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Waiver LACRALO nomination as representative to ALAC
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 My first comment to Fátima: decisiny really surprises me is the
 I deeply regret, because by and DEV mritos of yours, tendramos
 Reida and excellent eleccin one. I think it's the first major noticeable loss
 This election act. I know and understand, ysque is unwavering.

 For the rest of the list and the recipients: the loss previously
 mentioned, we must add another loss, as serious as the first, which
 says Fátima and the subject of his resignation: "violate what specifically requests
 one of our rules of LACRALO. "

 You have unread review consequences of regulations, to hold opinions without
 read the mails, and therefore no basis review, only basndose
 direct attacks or irnicas.

 And I would like to add something that I think anyone commenting and ms
 the list already: without discussing jurdicamente if residence or
 address, the requirement of Article 8 is quite logic: means the
 esttodos one place where the DAS, and if not in the region, not
 tendrel close and direct contact with users of the Internet, between
 other things, and not necessary recycling existirel needed to
 adequately fulfill the function.

 I urge you to reflect on what has been done.

 Regards

 Alberto Soto