[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confusion = F3n_-_Clar F3n_de_la_Regi =? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ificaci = F3n? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Aug 20 14:00:38 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Confusion = F3n_-_Clar F3n_de_la_Regi =? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ificaci = F3n? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Humberto, usually when one does not like something you should not respond
 quickly, and it is advisable to spend a night. Having passed that
 time, I want to respond to your message, your text continuacin:

 "I'm surprised with this post, mainly because I believe you
 Demor * 4 das is to clarify the confusion * "This is a sign of prudence,
 prudence that should have anyone who is or will run for any
 office, is president of LACRALO or ALAC Member

 "Dear Jose, wishes you a few questions about his proposal,
 How much will the quorum required to take This decision? He clarified
 if in doubt few attendees must be in the
 teleconference? (Quorum for meetings) Cuntos is the quorum to take a
 decisin?"Cynicism is not a characteristic that has to have a
 sb applicant charge, like our discusin for example.

 "I thank you could answer, like the rest of the list to
 all have clear conditions. I have an idea, but I liked
 be sure that I am right, because I am a human being. "- Our
 President has always communicated all to the list, not good cast doubt
 on it. We are all human and make mistakes, learn from them, or
 deberamos learn.

 "I say this for the theme that you must always promote transparency and
 clarity for all our members. "- This way of indicating what
 necessary doubts estsembrando again, and foundations are not cited. This
 so that there should be a candidate for the office because of our
 discusin.

 "The last, so there are no confusions, questions that do not
 mean accepting its proposal to confusion nor less. "- The redaccin
 also corresponds to an applicant, the other may be not be Razny
 confused, as demonstrated so far.

 Regards

 Alberto Soto

 Posted on: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:05 pm
 To lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Confusion of Regin - Clarificacin

 Dear Jos:

 I'm surprised with this post, mainly because I believe you
 das Demor * 4 * clarify the confusion.

 Dear Jose, wishes you a few questions about his proposal,
 How much will the quorum required to take This decision? He clarified
 if in doubt few attendees must be in the
 teleconference? (Quorum for meetings) Cuntos is the quorum to take a
 decisin?

 Thank me could answer, like the rest of the list to
 all have clear conditions. I have an idea, but I liked
 be sure that I am right, because I am a human being.

 I say this for the theme that you must always promote transparency and
 clarity for all our members.

 The last, so there are no confusions, questions that do not
 mean or less accept his proposal to confusion.

 Thank you very much in advance,

 Humberto

 On 19/08/2012 14:54, Arce JosFrancisco escribitbNL> > Estimado Carlos,

> Gracias por tu gentil email. Mi anterior mail fue después de seguir
> cuidadosamente cada uno de los mails enviados a la lista, esto quiere
> decir lo siguiente:
>

> Reitero, los estatutos de LACRALO no me facultan a tomar esa dedición,
> pero tampoco me lo prohíbe; al ser confuso y para no entrar en
> discrepancias que la región no necesita, considero que el pedido la
 >

> Mi propuesta es, que la votación para saber si la región considera al
> señor Carrasco candidato valido, sea hecha el día lunes durante la
> teleconferencia en una asamblea.
>

> Saludos
>

> José Arce.-
>

> El 19 de agosto de 2012 10:14, Carlos Vera Quintana

 Jose >> clarification according to this proposal, which is the position
 The Presidency >>? There should be voting? He must have but on the
 >> Application and not on the consideration of the President?

 Can you clarify >> to know what you mean when you say you expect
 Monday >> find a solution? and if possible better to make a
 >> Proposal from you please?

 Carlos Vera >>

 Sent from my iPhone >>

 Josefranciscoarce at gmail.com >>> escribitbNL >>>
 >>> Dear,
 >>>

 >>> Just to clarify the situation so far seems confusing,
 Respect >>
 >>> The issue of candidacy ALAC, I will outline briefly
 Situation >>> raised.

 >>> 1) The majority of you have spoken out against what you
 Called >>> The decision of the president. I have that first error. I
 Decisin >>> never take any text and copy the last paragraph of my
 >>> Email, where you can see that only mention the word
 THINK >>>. All that
 Is >>
 Alles drift >>> incorrect. PRESIDENCY took no decision.

 * >>> ... The Presidency considers that Mr.Humberto Carrasco NO
 >>> Meets the residency requirements required for acceptance
 Vlido >>> as a candidate in the election process that is
 Open for >>>
 Cover >>
 Representative position >>> LACRALO to ALAC * ...

 >>> 2) It is a mistake to go to a votacin agree or not a
 Decisin >>
 >>> That does not exist and never existed. This president never
 Express >>> against the region is expressed and to take the
 >>> Decision. : Does not
 I >>
 And allow me >>> opondr, voting is based on assumptions
 Incorrect >>>
 And >>
 >>> Against decisions that did not exist.
 >>>

 >>> 3) No clear rules brings disadvantages. The powers of the
 Estn >>> presidency within a framework, within an assembly
 Validates >>>. There permisin ALUSIN some to make a
 Decisin >>> such, but there is also no explicit negation of the
 same.

 With these points >>> aqusolo covering cuestin wanted clarify,
 Tendroportunidad >>> and da Monday to answer questions
 You >>> want. Again, the president never took a decisin
 Nor opposed >>>
 The >>
 Votacin >>>. Likewise consult with the legal staff
 ICANN >>> and talk to everyone who should speak, also cuestin
 Expressed in my >>>
 >> Email.
 >>> I ask all who read the email again and in case of doubt
 Consult >>
 >>> Close range.

 Aclaracin >>> With this, hopefully on Monday clarify and fix everything.

 Greetings >>>

 JosArce >>>