[lac-discuss-en] About Humberto Carrasco eligibility

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Aug 20 13:24:46 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: About Humberto Carrasco eligibility
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions LACRALO:
 I've read with attention the mails that have been sent in the list with the
 issue of whether or not you can file for election Humberto Carrasco.
 There are weight positions such as Roosevelt King, Carlton Samuels, Cintra
 Sooknanan, Vanda Scatezini, (among others that have maniefestado) that
 take into account.
 I have said that on the list about it and I apologize if I have public
 bothered or there have been some circumstances that may have taken
 as expressions of offense to anyone, as it was not
 DAOA give anyone my intention with this.
 I want to say that I am concerned about the time it is taking us
 define this, especially when there are more urgent things and worrying that
 need our attention within ICANN and that has to do
 doubt about the look and was the view we must have
 users with issues that affect us in the world of
 communications.
 I want to ask the president and that ways and secrete the
 idneos and transparent media, in order to be called by an election
 three days for the entire region is revealed by yes or no on
 presentation viability as a candidate of Humberto Carrasco, this
 process should not leave any doubts about the legitimacy of the manifestation of the
 reginy their will on this issue.
 We must innovate in these issues, we have proven mechanisms and
 laws that enable to make a choice (or survey?) on line with
 particularities that carries them and of which we are
 used to perform.
 Staff suggest that the need to take the precaution to take the
 soon as the call for the definition survey on this topic.
 Let's get out of this mess!
 No more atte greets you.

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ebe31c08c3.html