[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q= 3F_Confusi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-=5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla = 5FRegi_ = 3D = 3F_? == iso-8859-1?q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =

Webmaster rok at bango.org.bb
Sun Aug 19 16:34:32 UTC 2012

Sorry Alberto, I have not written anything offensive. It therefore has to be
the translation. I REPEAT, I HAVE NOT WRITTEN ANYTHING OFFENSIVE.

ROK

3F_Confusi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_ = 3D_F3n = 5F-=5FClarF3n = 5Fde = 5Fla
= 5FRegi_ = 3D = 3F_? == iso-8859-1?q? = 3D = 3D_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q =
3F_Ificaci_ = 3D_F3n 3F_ = 3D =? =

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 3D = 3F_Iso-8859-1 = 3F_Q = 3F_Confusi? ==
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

Please can someone translate the inglsa Rok, to stop
free offend?
Rok, may reduce your feedback please without words
offensive? Do not know the right way, without offending? If you do not know
do so, shall do ...

Alberto Soto