[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:24:16 UTC 2012

Based on josé's email. I want to express my enormous díssapointing for the bad way to manage this situation, specially by the Secretary who want to install something like a Take cover of our region , with the last objective to put their (her) candidate  as a valid when our OP are saying another thing. I formally ask to the Presidency a deep investigatión and claiming the participatíon of legal staff and ALAC and the ICANN LAC vice President . The serious institutional situation requieres an urgent and strong resolutión.
Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®