[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Avances_en_la_Regi = F3n_!? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:23:48 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Avances_en_la_Regi = F3n_!? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Members,

 SQUE some days have passed since enviel mail reference
 the situation of Humberto Carrasco and still have not answered email ningn
 expecting first version in English and then listen as much
 of voices possible.

 I want to invite everyone to participate in the teleconference Monday gives
 where tendroportunidad to share with you some conclusions.

 But the day Monday, more importantly, is to take 3 things:

 1) The talk of Ginger Paque - Pre IGF and remote participation. I had
 the joy of meeting Ginger and academics to share spaces and
 work, and is undoubtedly one of the persons that we must listen and learn.

 2) New gTLDs: Marcelo Telez estarhablando and sharing with us
 the progress of the group of new gTLDs.Topic I recommend that those
 who could not even be a day, read the basics and take advantage of Marcelo.

 3) And to focus on comments pblicos
 http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment and issues esttbNL> ALAC currently discussing, and in its working groups. Only
 interested parties can go forward viewing:

 *
 *

 * Comments Pblicos: *

      a) Locking of a Domain Name UDRP Proceedings Subject to *: *
 http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/udrp-locking-25jul12-en.htm

      b) Issue Preliminary Report on Uniformity of Contracts to Address
 Registration Abuse:
 http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/uoc-prelim-issue-report-25jul12-en.htm

 *
 *