[lac-discuss-en] NOMCOMM

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sat Aug 18 12:12:18 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: NOMCOMM
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear LACRALO membros

 Com the result of votacin LACRALO together to represent the NOMCOMM
 favorable to me, I want to thank everyone in my vote for his
 support and those who did not vote on his predilection for my
 Opposition was also very strong candidate, and have done an excellent
 LACRALO representing work in these last two years. All I
 pledge to be independent, to find the best candidates and work in
 LACRALO benefit, ALAC and ICANN.

 We await the manifestation of ALAC.

 Big hug to all

 Dear Members LACRALO

 Once the result of election has CHOSEN representative NOMCOMM my name to
 LACRALO representa, I would like to thank all Members HAD voted on me, and
 Those not voting for Respect your choice I do since my competitor WAS highly
 qualified and HAD a very good task Performed During The last two years
 Representing LACRALO.

 To you all my Commitment to be independent, the best candidates outreach
 and work for the Benefit of LACRALO, ALAC and ICANN.

 Lets now wait for the end ALACs position.

 Best regards to all

 Vanda Scartezini

 Polo Consulting Associates

 IT Trend

 Avenida Paulista 1159 cj 1004

 01311-200 So Paulo, SP, Brazil

 Tel + 5511 3266.6253

 Mob + 55118181.1464

 Dissemine this idia:

 Enter or domain ao telefone do research.

 Domain dialing

 Descrio: Descrio: Siter-16-square.png <http://www.siter.com/>
 www.siter.com

[[--Original text (es)