[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Reply to Comments on the Draft Statements of ICANN's Role and Remit in Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique Identifier System

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sat Aug 18 02:07:31 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Reply to Comments on the Draft Statements of ICANN's Role and Remit in Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique Identifier System
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 Annex another one of those things happening in ICANN that affect us, for we supposed expert with a number significantly greater than one, and for which we have no answer?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org