[lac-discuss-en] Locking of a Domain Name UDRP Proceedings Subject to

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Aug 17 21:27:26 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Locking of a Domain Name UDRP Proceedings Subject to
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Vanda,

 Thank you. My proposal is more ALIDE listen ... and singifica some work, even if it hurts:

 1. Experts hope that sharing their experiences, in particular the added value of lawyers serslo not resolve (or complicate) internal disputes and interpret ad nauseam our own regulations, also written by lawyers, but to open their books open your records, and contribute from your practice. By the way that we understand how servirpara represent users in the At Large.

 2. each of us should start a query posed to the organization gain the knowledge and views of its members, so we can say that we represent users or at least take the pulse of your needs.

 3. One of us must give form, order, beginning and end to this task to build a substantive aportacin.It seems natural to do so Juan Manuel Rojas, as we informque estactivo in the WG of the subject. To begin with will be very simple to copy Juan Manuel contributions we have already done in the WG.

 4. We coordinate all the above with the activity of Natalia in ALAC not to return to a theme lllegar ms empty handed.

 ASDE clear the proposal. Carry out can be easy or difficult, but simple.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org