[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Position = F3n_de_Internauta_Argentin? == Iso-8859-1? Q? A_en_referencia_a_la_Elecci = F3n_de_ALAC_Member_por_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? LACRALO? =

marcelo.telez at internauta.org.ar marcelo.telez at internauta.org.ar
Fri Aug 17 19:15:36 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Position = F3n_de_Internauta_Argentin? == Iso-8859-1? Q? A_en_referencia_a_la_Elecci = F3n_de_ALAC_Member_por_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? LACRALO? =
 From: marcelo.telez at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Chairman, Secretary and members of LACRALO

 By this I express my oposicin in reference to
 its decision to declare that Humberto Carrasco does not meet the requirement
 residence to be eligible to ALAC Member, and that is why I come
 appeal in accordance with the rules of procedure, particularly Rule
 8.2, requesting that This decision is rejected and ultimately to
 declare that meets the eligibility requirements for candidate
 ALAC Member.

 The basics are:

 A. - The arguments are clear enough to get to The bottom line that
 assumes our president.

 2. - The lord president can not act as it has a conflict of
 pertener interest to the same to an organization of one of the candidates

 In turn, I hereby request that the Secretary of this organization call
 a votacina soon as possible in order that members of
 LACRALO vote for or against the decision of the lord president.
 For all this is that I ask my peers, all
 representatives of the ALS `s Regin that acompaen this request, for
 are simply that: PAIRS.

 No more take this opportunity to greet them with the greatest of my respect.

 Marcelo Telez
 Vice-president
 Argentina internet

 -

 Marcelo Telez
 Vice-president
 Argentina internet
<http://facebook.com/marcelo.telez>
 www.internauta.org.ar
 facebook.com / marcelo.telez
 @ Mtelez <http://www.teitter.com/@mtelez>
 Skype: omtelez
 Mobile: +54 9 376 430-6965
 Posadas, Misiones
 Argentina Republic

 * &quot;In economy there is nothing mysterious or inaccessible to the understanding of
 man in the street.If there is a mystery lies in the hidden PURPOSE l
 can pursue the economist who is none other than the disimulacin
 particular interest that is served *. &quot;* Jauretche *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1310a414e4.html