[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Examen_Final_-_Miembro_de_la_elec? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci = F3n_de_ALAC_ = 28Parte_2 = 29? =

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:16:47 UTC 2012

Hi Alberto:
No troubles at all.

In this case the request to the Secretariat is just that: a general
assembly of members be instituted to resolve the issue on a vote.

The motion that accompanies the request will give the reason and should
have two distinct elements. # 1 should be a statement - 'resolved' - that
the Chair's interpretation of the LACRALO Rules of Procedure #8 pertaining
to the residency qualification for election to the ALAC be repudiated.

Part 2 requests that  Humberto Carrasco is recognized as a qualified
candidate.

Cheers,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels