[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q?Examen_Final_-_Miembro_de_la_elec? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci =F3n_de_ALAC_ = 28Parte_2 = 29? =

Webmaster rok at bango.org.bb
Fri Aug 17 04:58:24 UTC 2012

Just reading a translation of "The chairman is sticking his neck out..." as
"The President estexponindose to fail..." Wow! I think I need to keep quiet.
LOL!

ROK

Q?Examen_Final_-_Miembro_de_la_elec? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci =F3n_de_ALAC_ =
28Parte_2 = 29? =

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Examen_Final_-_Miembro_de_la_elec? ==
Iso-8859-1? Q? Ci = F3n_de_ALAC_ = 28Parte_2 = 29? =
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

Rok, which is the standard estaplicando in that reasoning?

Alberto Soto