[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] GTLD Summit by and for Brand/IP Constituents?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:08:09 UTC 2012

FWIW, this writer made neither claim nor assertion this was an ICANN event.
We are indeed sanguine that Kurt Pritz being a featured speaker does not
make it so.

And while it may be difficult to accept, the English language is not an
enemy.

Helluva thing, interpretation. Use of the term 'constituents' in Subject
line was NOT intended as a specific reference to the [presumably ICANN] IPC
in the GNSO, but to the general connotated interests, as per the marketing
fluff released by organisers of said conference.

- CAS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799