[lac-discuss-en] About LACRALO elections

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 16 21:06:35 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: About LACRALO elections
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Hi all, today from my Bberry respondeste mail in error was only pro
 the origin and staff. Right back to answer for the list to find out.
 The proposal is inconsistent Sergio: either make choices or decide the
 Chair of ALAC? This proposal estde according to current standards?
 I think the last bend. But Lego was the aclaracin of
 Carlton, absolutely agree with the rules and adhere to it.
 And Sergio, I suggest you remove the word "friend" because he speaks of
 "Disturbed and non-transparent criteria," "attitude and antidemocrtica
 proponent of authoritarian gestures "without foundation and with just your opinion
 subjective, love of what follows in the mail, you can not call a friend ...
 distorts the meaning of the word.

 Alberto Soto