[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Links_de_participaci = F3n_de_ADI_C? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Hile? =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:09:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Links_de_participaci = F3n_de_ADI_C? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Hile? =
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear:

 I apologize for the delay, but here you can find the links
 the last projects he has participated on behalf of ADI Chile
 Latin Americans and in which I actively participated. With
 So I think what quedpendiente answer the question of Charles
 Aguirre.

 a. - Project Lektor:

 A project that he started on 2006 and 2008 that tena culminel as
 aimed at increasing the awareness of potential obstculos jurdicos in
 the context of electronic commerce and provide solutions through
 the creation of a platform for knowledge sharing
 autnomos jurdicos target audiences in Europe and America
 America.

 http://cordis.europa.eu/search/index.cfm?fuseaction=proj.printdocument&PJ_RCN=8506858

 b. - Proideal

 A project that began in 2008 and culminated in 2011 to promote the
 ICT program of the European Union in Argentina, Brazil (Sao Paulo
 southwards), Chile and Uruguay.

 c. - Proideal Plus

 It is an extension of the previous project, which began in 2010 and culminated on
 December 31, 2011 to promote the ICT program of the Union
 European in Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, Costa Rica.

 The current site of these last two projects are in:

 http://www.pro-ideal.eu/

 A hug

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0fd34a29d1.html