[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Respuesta_a_la_Consulta_a_la_Regi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_-_Elecciones_ALAC_!? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 9 19:27:24 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Respuesta_a_la_Consulta_a_la_Regi? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_-_Elecciones_ALAC_!? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I differ in some points with the analysis of Humberto:
 - We are choosing candidate Latinoamrica and Caribbean, and address
 During the period of gestin undoubtedly is England.
 - The home does not choose the candidate, is not interpretable, estfijado
 by standards, in this case, where Educational Institute performed the
 completed.
 - We can not compare to the Nomcom choice, with this, are functions
 different, according to the statutes, and therefore may be eligible Humberto
 all, and not here. This is a topic to read the functions that must be met in the
 by hand.

 Lastly, I suggest you do is pour analysis and opinions,
 considering that there has been a regulatory observation. And I think
 is not acceptable, that you are trying to move someone from a
 secretary, or to manifest the will of the mayoray not in the
 desks.We are clarifying the regulatory side, since most
 Sample ignore them.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto