[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly meetings - new day and time

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 9 18:46:28 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the new day and time of the monthly LACRALO
call is the third Monday of the month at 2300 UTC.

Our next call will be on Monday 20 August 2012 at 2300 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/8pdcxnw

Please see hereafter the list of the conference calls remaining for 2012:
Monday 17 September at 2300 UTC
Monday 29 October at 2300 UTC (one week later due to the ICANN Toronto
Meeting)
Monday 19 November at 2300 UTC
Monday 17 December at 2300 UTC

All meeting agendas and call details will be sent out with the
teleconference reminders.

Thank you

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org