[lac-discuss-en] RES: Questions for candidates for ALAC seat LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Aug 9 17:12:11 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Questions for candidates for ALAC seat LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Carlton:
 Thank you for your participation!
 Estarenviando them questions to the candidates and hope you have
 time to time to answer today's teleconference, as
 the period for submitting questions to the candidates terminel August 6 to
 23:59 UTC:

 "Continuing the idea submitted by Jacqueline to the list, and in view
 the preparation of prxima teleconference, we are organizing a
 questionnaire for the candidates nominated for the post-ALAC LACRALO MEMBER
 2012-2014.
 It aceptarn questions until Monday August 6 at 23:59 UTC
 Without more,
 Sylvia "

 Candidates are also requested written responses, the
 post them on the wiki, but I can not promise anything to today
 because only 5 hours left for the meeting.
 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org