[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Mon Aug 6 00:19:10 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 as in many other occasions, I have to suggest you Serenes a bit.

 Clearly the reference to "underground" does not apply to the community but to the friendly voices or enemistosas out of band that can tell us any of their initiatives are supported or rejected.

 I Employe to be part of the community with respect for people and ideas, an when the intensity of the discrepancies in some cases leads me to express my differences with clarity and few inhibitions.

 Of course if you have any evaluacin of postulacin made by Erik is now a good time to meet openly. Paid in favor of good faith that we all need to assume that you proceed in your comment so enftico transparency.

 Regards,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org