[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Aug 5 22:43:07 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Alberto, just to see if I perdde something ... when you asked
 the conformation of a disciplinary tribunal and where?
 A big hug
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar/>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 On August 5, 2012 17:16, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> escribitbNL&gt;

[[--Original text (es)